goTeach allows your school to advertise online quickly and professionally your teaching and non-teaching staff vacancies.
goTeach is exclusive to schools. Through goTeach you can speak directly to teachers, teaching assistants, school business managers and other educational support staff and tell them about your school and why they should work there. The goTeach site is your forum to recruit the best teachers and non-teaching staff for your pupils. We do not allow recruitment agencies to advertise on goTeach
For a just one low annual subscription of £250 (plus Vat) per year:
- Your school may place as many job adverts as you wish on the goTeach site at any time throughout the year.
- You can create your advert immediately on the goTeach site using our exceptionally easy-to-use advertising panel. Your advert will appear instantly and will display your school in a professional manner.
- You can place your advert; update it; edit it; or remove it any time you choose.
- Your school will have its own password protected secure area of the goTeach website which will allow you to safely manage and control the display of your adverts.
- Once the closing date for applications for a job vacancy has passed your advert will be stored for future use should you find you need to re-advertise the position.
- Similarly, your drafts of any job advert can be stored until you are ready to make the advert ‘live’.
- You can choose to allow potential candidates to either download a job application pack or to send their curriculum vitae by email or by post.
- Your school may subscribe for the goTeach service and pay by debit/credit card or, if you wish, you can choose to download an invoice and pay by cheque. (For your security, no credit/debit card details are held by goTeach. We use the secure Barclaycard credit/debit card processing facility and all payments are safely transacted by them via an encrypted secure comprehensive e–commerce tool which provides secure payment).
- You will receive immediate feedback of the number of viewings of all of your adverts and details of the numbers of application forms or CVs emailed to you through goTeach by applicants.
If you are seeking to further your teaching career then goTeach is the place to start.
- You can search goTeach for vacancies by academic discipline; by position; by location; or by a combination of these.
- You can look for jobs near to where you live (or where you would like to live).
- You can save selected adverts for later viewing and print a copy of the advert for your own use. Your saved adverts will be held for 30 days so that you can revisit them when you have more time.
- goTeach respects your privacy at all times. No information about you is collected or retained by goTeach. Full confidentiality is maintained.
- Thinking about applying for a job but want a second opinion? Just share it instantly with your family and friends on your personal Facebook (or Twitter) account by clicking the link on the advert page and get feedback from people you know and trust.
Who’s behind goTeach?
goTeach has been devised and developed by a team of marketing professionals with a background in public sector and educational finance. We had observed the high costs that schools were incurring in advertising and re-advertising vacancies, and decided to look at creating a more cost-effective solution.
goTeach is that solution, designed to meet the needs of schools, teachers and educational support staff.