We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or delete any part of these Terms and Conditions without further notice to you and at any time. Your continued use of the Service or the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to abide by these or any new Terms and Conditions, do not use or access (or continue to use or access) the Service or the Site. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Site to determine if there have been changes to these Terms and Conditions and to review such changes.
Advertising Job Vacancies: Terms and Conditions
Use of the website is for the purpose of advertising job vacancies (whether for teaching or school support staff); for managing those adverts; and for receiving applications for vacant positions from applicants.
- The services provided by goTeach are for Employing schools only – no recruitment agencies are permitted to use the goTeach service.
- Employing schools must have full authority to advertise vacancies.
- Employing schools are solely responsible for the information contained in the adverts.
- Subscribing schools are responsible for maintaining confidentiality and security of account details and passwords.
- goTeach reserve the right to refuse access to the service.
Employing schools subscribing to the goTeach service (currently £250 plus Vat per annum) will be permitted to submit advertisements for job vacancies ("Advertisements") for Posting on the website. goTeach will use its reasonable endeavours to Post Advertisements on the website within 1 day of receipt of the Advertisement or payment of the fee, whichever is the later where possible, subject to any technical difficulties or other circumstances beyond goTeach's control, including (without limitation) staff shortages. goTeach may review Advertisements prior to or after Posting and reserves the right to refuse to Post Advertisements, or to edit or remove Advertisements, which contain inappropriate content. All Advertisements must comply with the content standards set out below and will be removed if this is not the case. Advertisements will remain on the current list of job vacancies on the website from the date of Posting until the closing date for applications. The Advertisement may then be stored by the Employing School in its Archive on the Website during the period of subscription. goTeach is not a party to the dealings between Employing schools and candidates and candidates will contact employers direct.
Postings of job advertisements made by Employing schools must be:
- accurate (where they state facts); and
- genuinely held (where they state opinions).
Employing schools shall not use any information from the website or use the website to:
- Post any inappropriate, defamatory, abusive, offensive, inflammatory, menacing, obscene or illegal contributions;
- promote any illegal activity;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Post any material that infringes the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to any patent, copyright or trade mark) of any third party;
- Post any communications which contain details about individuals making it possible for others to identify those individuals;
- Post any files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of a third party's computer;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- advertise or offer to sell goods or services for any commercial purpose;
- download any file Posted by another member which you know or should reasonably know cannot be legally distributed in such a manner;
- impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with another person or entity;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels or the original source of materials; or
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using the website.